Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Sunday 13 January 2013

Banner

Back with a short post for you today.
I've made a couple of banners for my nieces bedrooms.
 I need something to keep my mind distracted as I had some very sad news on Friday. 
My uncle passed away so I wanted a little project to distract me and put a smile
 on someones face.
I had a little womble about and found cuttlebug challenge and felt my little make would fit in just great
I cut the banner on my cricut along with the letters.
These have been inked around the edge and letters put through swiss dots embossing folder.
Ribbon has been threaded through with bows at each joint.
 Not forgetting a bit of bling it just wouldn't be complete without.





 
Thanks for popping by
Hugs
Fi xx
 

 

7 comments:

  1. hiyah sweetie,
    oh they are just beautiful. We have been thinking about you all in the little daubney house but wanted to leave you to work things through.
    huge huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty hun i am suer they will go down very well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona Wish I had young grandchildern to make one of these banners for but still not found my mojo yes but have a bit of retail therapy of C/C more spellbinder sorry to hear your sad news god bless
    love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute banner, fits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your Uncle! It is always hard to lose someone you love!

    Thank you so much for joining the Cuttlebug Spot and making these beautiful banners! Your nieces must have been over the moon!

    Cuttlebugs&hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear your sad news, Fi. I hope you can find some solace in your crafting.

    These banners are so very pretty and girly. Lovely details with the flowers, ribbons, scallops and colours.

    Thanks for linking up with us at The Cuttlebug Spot. Hope you can join us again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making banners and your's lovely. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx