Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Penny Black Challenge - Week 190

Back this week with my card for the Penny Black Challenge.
After so many lovely comments from the wonderful design team,
it would be rude not to come join them again.
Not forgetting all the other lovely comments from my lovely followers,
it's so very much appreciated.
This week we had a lovely sketch challenge to follow.
I have used a some papers from a little stack a papers I had, sorry I can't see a name on it but's very nice. I have used another of the StickerRoos I had hiding in my draw, oh they are soooo pretty, now I know why I have had them hidden.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Fiona i love your card hun,it's not very often we see any lovley blue card's posted FAB work x d

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this is beautiful Fi, i love your stickeroo, its so pretty and the layout is lovely.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona this is lovely , I like the flourishes, they make it pop . Well Done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday with your beautiful take on nat's sketch...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Fiona liking the blue theme very much just hope YOU are not feeling blue today or ever

    LOve and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blue card Fiona hope you are not blue today or ever
    Love and hugs
    Pauline B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx