Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 5 December 2011

Going round in Circle-Week132 Allsorts Challenge

Hello
Well I guess you have all wondered where I've been lately, or not as the case may be.
I have been super busy making things for a little craft fair
I did the other week with Lou.
We had a lovely night and sold a few things
but so nervous about doing it.
I unfortunately I have been struck down by a bug
so have been (still am) feeling very under the weather.
Right on with what I'm here for today.
Today's creations is for the Allsorts Challenge - Going round in circles
I have used some Christmas papers from my little stash I have.
Out came the Cricut to cut the circles to create a gap for my spinning snowflakes to travel around,(it's a little hard to show you but the spin around the circle).
I used my gel pens to draw the sentiment (snow is all around)
on some pearl white paper (sorry but that is difficult to see).
I have added glitter to the snowflakes
and a bit of distressing with peeled paint and worn lipstick.
Well thanks for popping in nice to see you.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm...little stash.......!!!!!!
    this is a gorgeous card though hun, I love the cut out circley part with the text on, i bet it looks gorgeous when it spins too.
    Hope you are feeling better soon, the dreaded lergy is horrid, thnk i might of shared it...aren't i generous?!!!
    huge snuggles
    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx