Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Fairy Birthday Card

Hi, well I know it's been a long time since I posted and thanks to the people who have messaged me to find out where I am and if all is well.
Well without going into things I'm fine it's just lots of other things that have been going on, well at last the list is getting short and things are slowly getting sorted (big sigh).
That's it won't waffle any longer, so pick yourselves of the floor and have a look!!!!
Here's a Birthday card I made for my friend who was 40 this year, so I tried to make a special card for her.

Well what can I say I found the lovely decoupage fairy in one of my boxes (didn't even know i had her, she is so sweet).Nice piece of pearl orange card (not that you can see it), distress ink to stamp and blend around the edges along with a few of my stamps. Finished of with a bit of Martha Stewart punch and lace.

That's it for now back soon, this week even !!!

Fi xx

4 comments:

  1. ok, so i rubbed my eyes....twice...and checked the vodka bottle...its still full...so this must be a real fi post!!!!! :)
    oh hun this card is just super stunning and gorgeous, I love the colours and the fold and the fairy is stunning.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fi
    Welcome back - you have been missed.
    Beautiful card - not normally into fairies but she is lovely.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fi
    About time you came back. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love wished it was my birthday as i would like this card very much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx