Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Friday 22 July 2011

My Little helper

I just wanted to share these cute pics of my little helper Spencer. he just wanted to help his mum as he knows just how busy I have been. Lol
Back soon
Fi xx

3 comments:

  1. he he he he!! just saw this on facebook!!! oh spenny, you are too clever!! hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hunny he is gorgeous. Sorry only just got comment capabilities back. How clever are these spaniels. I have just shown this pic to Dexter to see if any of Spencers crafting cleverness rubs off hee hee!!
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Fi... I would come back to Lincoln if they asked for me.. it's up to the shop and Docrafts to who goes where.. lol.

    Lovely of you to remember me, and great to hear from you too!!

    Love n hugs.. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx