Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Friday 3 June 2011

Sympathy Card

Well it's not my favourite cards to make as it's always a very sad occasion when you have to do one. It was such a pleasure to make these as they are for a special person. Unfortunately one of my neighbours (well was when I lived at home) passed away the other week and mum asked if I would do a card for her as well So I wanted them to be special if that's the right think to say as they were lovely neighbours when I lived across the road. His wife is left to live on with his happy memories and three grown up children so lots of love for mum
and support which is something we all need at time like this. What more can I say apart from R.I.P Graham and my thoughts go out to Sue and her family.

1 comment:

  1. oh fi, they are both absolutely beautiful. I loove how you did you tree one and the colours on your birdcall one are just lovely. hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx