Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 27 June 2011

Funky Hands Challenge - Sketch

Over on Funky Hands challenge this month Anice has created a Sketch for everyone to follow.
As the weather was soooo hot yesterday, and I started the day with a bad head and by the afternoon i just wanted to go back to my bed. So today being a little cooler I made my way out to the cabin to play for a few hours after doing the house work while the kids were at school. I have made my challenge card. The papers used on this card are from Funky Hands CD - Dreams come True - colour way was Award winning.
I have used the digi images also available on the CD and finished of with a bit of purple ribbon, a dusting of distress inks (dusty concord) around the edges.

12 comments:

  1. its beautiful fi, that paper is one of my favourites from that cd.Glad you got your bloggy co-operating hun!!!! thank you for getting funky with us hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty, I love your choice of colour scheme. Thanks for taking part in the Get Funky challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just lovely. I like how you have tied the ribbon on the image, looks like the bunch of flowers are tied up! Thank you for joining in with the Get Funky Challenge this month.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my favourite papers and the stylised flowers look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card and great colours
    Thanks for playing along with Get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fi

    A lovely card and great take on the sketch.

    Great use of that image and I see you are using your sentiment writer feature too. I love this .. .. the only problem being which font to use LOL!!!

    Thank you for sharing with Get Funky!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, i just love the image on it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo pretty. Thanks for playing along with our Get Funky Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gorgeous combo of papers! WOW! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Love the colours and I'm another fan of that paper design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful use of the sketch and great papers too! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next time on the Funky Fifteenth! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! The digi stamp looks lovely with your colour choices! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Get Funky! We do hope you can come along & join us for our new challenge which is all about the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx