Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 6 June 2011

Dad Card - Challenge Easy Craft Projects

Here's my entry for the challenge over on Easy Craft Projects the challenge is Challenge 39 - For DAD I have made this card for my Father-in Law's Birthday, he loves his golf and I always try to make a different one each year. This year I have used an image from one of my CD's which I'm trying to use a little more. We all buy these things when we see them, but never make fun use of them. I was helped by my youngest to do the doodle around the edge, bless him he loves to help

2 comments:

  1. antoher fabby man card hun, i love the humour in these toppers, might needy one for my daddy!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fi

    What a great card for your Dad .. .. the image really made me smile.

    Looks like you have a professional doodler on your hands!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx