Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Challenge #43 Sweet Shop

Well it's that time again over on Fantabulous Cricut for the challenge I'm a bit behind this week but have managed to get finished. This weeks challenge was Sweet shop - incorporate something sweet on your project. Thinking cap on and this is what I came up with, it's a birthday cake I used my Cricut Design Studio to cut the circles and sides of the cake. The candle is from Sweet treats cart and lettering from Storybook. I did use my Martha Stewart drippy goo punch for the icing, a few beads as sprinkles on the cake. A few gems around the base to bling it up.
Hope you enjoy, this cake like all my cakes is NOT eddible !! lol

17 comments:

  1. omg Fi that is just awesome!!! it loks delicious hun. I love how you used your drippy goo and sequins to make cake toppings!! yummo!! hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my my you've out done yourself hun,just really fab, you clever girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. my my hun how good is this you have out done yourself,very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! Love this! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Fi this is fantastic what a great project but looks so complicated you clever girl.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! love it!! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome cake!! The goo punch was perfect for the frosting. Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That is some cake! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! I love projects that are "outside the box" and yours definitely is! Great job on this!! So glad you shared with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on making top 5 at fccb. great job

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is AWESOME - congrats on making the top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! this cake is amazing!! I'm definitely a follower and excited to come back to see more projects!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx