Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Friday 7 January 2011

Challenge #41 Snowy Delights on fantabulous Cricut

This is my card for the challenge over on Fantabulous Cricut the challenge was to create a project and incorporate snow or snowflakes.
I have used a snowflake cut out on the cricut, I have sanded in very lightly to give it a different look. The centre strip was made using my Martha Stewart punch with a bit of ribbon and a lovely bit of yarn I had. Just to finish of I added one of my little Tilda images. It was coloured using Promarkers

9 comments:

  1. ooh Fi You've been busy this is gorgeous! fab colouring on your adorable little Tilda. Love this card!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh shes just blooming beautiful Fi, what a gorgeous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love that silvery snowflake and the fiber you added around the border punch! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet. I like it a lot. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful combination of colors, border, texture - beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute!! Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty, you make such lovley card's WELL DONE xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx