Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 22 November 2010

Card with a difference

Ok just a quick post my mum came the other day and wanted a card for her friend.
It for a couple who's birthday's are on the same day,
that's not all they got married on the same day as well.
Oh what could I make had to be quick as she was waiting for it.
I used a file I had made in Cricut Design studio.
I hadn't tested it so it was fingers crossed it worked.
Phew it did and I was pleased with the out come.
I have made a few little changed now.
I used my Gel pens to do the writing I just love them and there so easy to use. I snapped a quick photo before it went to share with you all.

1 comment:

  1. oooh that is just beautiful fi, i love the shaped piece too, you are such a clever chick. hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx