Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Sunday 9 May 2010

STORK and BABY card

I have been very busy the last few days making baby cards, everybody seems to be having babies or asking for baby cards (which is great). Well I know I say it everytime but I have used Design studio to make this card, with the help of New arrivals Cart. Not forgetting my new darkroom door gingham stamp from Ali-craft.co.uk.
Here is a close up of the wings which I have curled to add to the effect.
Here is a close up of the fab gingham stamp results. I used the brayer and a big and juicy ink pad to achieve the wonderful colours. On the last one I have used a plain colour, ran it through the big shot in the swiss dots folder and chalked the edges to match the under colour.

Here is a close up of the baby, I have used my chalks to get a little detail.

10 comments:

  1. fi, they are so cute and that gingham stamp is amazing, i love the crisp effect it gives and the babies look great xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Fi, I like the gingham stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fi

    cards look great, liked the stork one best
    will have to come around and do some crafting with you
    ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you have been busy . Love the little baby cards . Love the little letter tiles.Ps - my partners son loved the bowling invites and by all means you scraplift the idea.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley work and i just love this cart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo what great cards they are so cute.
    Karen x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous Fi, love them,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, these are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Fi, these cards are gorgeous, you are so clever to think up such beautiful designs. These cards will be kept forever. Carol XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious Fi! These will certainly be cherished. Now I've got to see if I can find that gingham stamp! I ADORE gingham! Nice to see someone loves DS as much as I do. No gypsy for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx