Backgorund

CRICUT CLUB

Just to let everyone know that we have a Cricut club once a month here in LINCOLN UK. Everyone is welcome but places need to be booked to ensure there is room for everyone, so just drop me a line to ensure you get a place.

March 2013

It's a great friendly group even if I say so myself.

Monday 22 March 2010

Thinking of you

Well here to get me started is my card I did for the UK crafters thread over on the MB http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6408993. The instructions were to use the daisy from Walk in my garden and some brads. I thought long and hard and decided as I’m having an Easel card faze that’s what it would be. I created a frame using my Craft Design Studio with features on the Walk in my Garden cart. I have layers the snail and lady bug but given the daisy a bit more of the 3d look by embossing them and not forgetting the brads in the centre. Hope you like it please leave me a comment good or bad, Thanks

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous fi, i love the bright and cheery spring feel, so cute. huge hugs, lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and it's most kind of you to leave me a little message, they are much appreciated and valued loads. Fi xx